Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: New Kenwood car stereos (head units) now support FLAC! (Read 8639 times) previous topic - next topic

New Kenwood car stereos (head units) now support FLAC!

Reply #1
Hopefully with a decoder chip available to other brands. So may be soon more brands and models with FLAC support. Though Apple AAC at around 100kbps sounds very good in car

Reply #2
All head units that don't come with a slot for 2.5" SATA HDDs are of no interest to me. 

Reply #3
When they can do everything a normal MP3 player has been able to do for the past 5 years let me know. I can't find one that will support UTF-8 tags, more than 32 character filenames or is able to play all tracks on a USB stick in random order :/

EDIT: gapless playback and don't lose their settings when you disconnect the battery.