Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Rockbox for the Ipod finally working (Read 114716 times) previous topic - next topic

Rockbox for the Ipod finally working

Reply #200
Thank you Dave! You and the RockBox team are really doing some amazing work.

Cheers,
Pete

Reply #201
Thank you Dave! You and the RockBox team are really doing some amazing work.

Cheers,
Pete

finally I got a 4gb ipod nano and am using it right now with the rockbox firmware. now I have a state-of-the-art device with a firmware that is up on time too! some small problems are there but now I can play my ogg-vorbis files gaplessly with RG on an ipod. this is amazing! thank you!!

Reply #202
geeky audio bliss, innit?

Reply #204
It's my first and I think it will be my last, lol.  This is overall a decent Apple offering but I would prefer expandable memory, FM radio, decent line-in recording and a more easily replaceable battery as well as a device that doesn't throw a fit almost everytime its disconnected from a PC.