IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> foobar2000 Tech Support Forum Rules

Please read foobar2000 Tech Support Forum Rules before posting and comply with all the points.
Failure to provide all the information pointed out in the above document in your post is considered wasting other people's time and in extreme cases will lead to your topic getting locked without a reply.

See also: Hydrogenaudio Terms of Service.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
foobar2000 v1.2.9 bug: loud noises and metal scratches
opalus2006
post Dec 2 2013, 21:33
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 112835

hello. i experience a very bug, some loud noises metal scratch like when playing music. i have 2 soundcards on my comp, one internal and one external and happens on both of them, plus that before a while i was using winamp without ever having this issue, so it must be something foobar2000 related. i tryed everything, reinstalling both drive cards, uninstalling and reinstalling both winamp and foobar and nothing worked. any ideas on how to fix this? (i'm running on a windows xp)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
kode54
post Dec 3 2013, 03:24
Post #2

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4082

That sounds almost like an ancient resampler bug which should have been fixed by Service Pack 2. But that can't be it, since Service Pack 2 or maybe 3? is required to use foobar2000 in the first place.
+Quote Post
opalus2006
post Dec 7 2013, 15:26
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 112835

is there any way to fix this from windows registreies? since any uninstalling-reinstalling didnt work, i'm guessing its the last solution. anyone?
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th November 2014 - 08:30