Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: SBR Conformance test (Read 4162 times) previous topic - next topic

SBR Conformance test

Hi,

We are developing HE-AAC-V1 decoder which decodes files with 960 frame length. For SBR conformance test, i found input files. But i couldn't find any reference output files. Input files location: ftp://mpaudconf:adif2mp4@ftp.iis.fhg.de/m.../compressedMp4/
can someone let me know where can i find the reference output files or reference decoder(HE-AAC-V1 or HE-AAC-V2) which decodes 960 frame length files.

Thanks,

Sana

SBR Conformance test

Reply #1
Doesn't the MPEG reference code do that?

SBR Conformance test

Reply #2
I think Reference code supports only 1024 frame length not 960 frame length.

SBR Conformance test

Reply #3
Test sequence for 960 frame length SBR conformance test is given in this document "ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 29/WG 11/N10397". But no reference output files are given. Can anyone let me know where can i find the reference output files?

SBR Conformance test

Reply #4
For SBR tests there are no reference output files, you have to use the "sbrconftool", see MPEG-4 part 4 (or 26). I've never used it, though, so I have no experience with it.

Chris
If I don't reply to your reply, it means I agree with you.