Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: the missing convert option in the shell menu (Read 1206 times) previous topic - next topic

the missing convert option in the shell menu

I have used Foobar2000 for many years succesfully to open cue sheets and then convert the individual files to wav files ready for burning.  My new version loaded to a new computer does not feature the convert option in the shell menu and I can find nothing which seems like
an adequate substitute.  I've examine the various add-ons on the site but again nothing seems to address this.  Surely this is still possible with the program.  It worked superbly for me for 6 or 7 years. 
koloalso
koloalso

Reply #1
Have you tried File > Preferences > Display > Context Menu ... to see if the convert option has been unchecked?

Reply #2
Stupid, necessary question: did you install the "Converter" component with the original installation?

Reply #3
Stupid, necessary question: did you install the "Converter" component with the original installation?
That's true, I forgot it was an optional component during install.