Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [Not my release] foo_uie_panel_splitter (Read 400645 times) previous topic - next topic

[Not my release] foo_uie_panel_splitter

Reply #125
@xbullethammer
I tried:
Code: [Select]
$if($isvisible_c(Lyrics),$imagebutton(1022,36,24,24,C:\Programme\foobar2000\AlbumList.png,C:\Programme\foobar2000\AlbumListMH.png,PANELSHOW:Lyrics:0;PANELSHOW:Albums:1,,),$imagebutton(1022,36,24,24,C:\Programme\foobar2000\Lyrics.png,C:\Programme\foobar2000\LyricsMH.png,PANELSHOW:Lyrics:1;PANELSHOW:Albums:0,,))

Where is my logical flaw?

Reply #126
Try to add a refresh commands:
... PANELSHOW:Lyrics:1;PANELSHOW:Albums:0;REFRESH ...

Reply #127
@fbuser
Many thanks! 
REFRESH command did it.

But i have another question:
Since it doesn't seem to be possible to hide the vertical scrollbar in NG Playlist, is there any way in PSS to place Album List Panel and Lyrics Panel permanent in front of NG Playlist, to "disguise" the scrollbar part of NG Playlist?
If i try to widen NG Playlist to hide the scrollbar part behind the other panels, the scrollbar is only hidden as long as i click in NG Playlist...

Reply #128
NEW VERSION of PSS released : v0.3.6.1a

http://foo2k.chottu.net/

Change log (Google Translate):
    *%ps_isplaying%,%ps_ispause% added.
    * Set to organize the dialog.
    * TF can be set to two times the characters going.
    * Fixed a bug in the Settings dialog box.

not tested yet, but i'm very pleased to see an is_playing feature waited for a long time
thanx to the developper for the update !! (ssenna)

i hope that many bugs added with previous version 0.3.5.x are now fixed, i'll test that and make feed back a.s.a.p

Reply #129
my quick feedback :

1) %ps_isplaying% and %ps_ispause% work fine, thank you, see below an example of use :

[a href="http://xs233.xs.to/xs233/08456/new_pss_0361a548.png" target="_blank"]

Waiting for an update to fix it

thanx for the update again, keep the good work dude!

Reply #130
The old bugs are still there  :
- keyboard shortcuts don't work with panel stack splitter since 0.3.5.1
- showing mousehover image of the first button on foobar startup until mouse is moved over any image or button
- showing a mousehover image of any button randomly while moving the mouse over another part of the panel stack splitter
- sometimes flickering when mouse is moved over any button
- flickering on changing tracks when no background colour is selected
(Maybe more, i don't use images in PSS so i don't know about falstaff's problem)

I hope this will be fixed in the next version (especially the keyboard shortcuts!).

But nevertheless i'm glad about the new release.
Finally we got %ps_isplaying% and %ps_ispause%! 
PSS isn't far away anymore from replacing trackinfo_mod totally...

EDIT:
After restarting foobar the keyboard shortcuts are working!

EDIT2:
No, keyboard shortcuts only work sometimes. Strange...

Reply #132
[a href="http://xs233.xs.to/xs233/08456/new_pss_0361a548.png" target="_blank"]

*%ps_isplaying%,%ps_ispause% added.
    * Set to organize the dialog.
    * TF can be set to two times the characters going.
    * Fixed a bug in the Settings dialog box. (v0.3.6.1)
    * $ Drawimage specify the alpha-resistant bug fixes. (v0.3.6.2)

Reply #133
Now i found out how to get the keyboard shortcuts working with PSS:
An item in a playlist or an album in album list panel has to be selected first.
It hasn't attract my attention before using PSS...

But again:
Dear developer, you made a good job by creating such a plugin!
Keep up the good work!

Reply #134
I'm not criticizing the quality of your work, Falstaff, I just think that there should be more sensible ways to input that kind of information to a component... The title formatting syntax is designed to format tag information, not design user interfaces.

Reply #135
I'm not criticizing the quality of your work, Falstaff, I just think that there should be more sensible ways to input that kind of information to a component... The title formatting syntax is designed to format tag information, not design user interfaces.

ok

so, just a point of view, nobody oblige you to use it

Reply #136
I actually agree with Canar. It'd be nice if there were something better.

But you work with the tools you have, y'know?

(Edit to clarify). I really like this component a lot; I genuinely don't think there's anything out there for FB2K that does what it does nearly as well. And, for all that titleformatting is ill-suited to this sort of work, I think the implementation is quite good, all things considered. It'd be nice if the code involved weren't so arcane, but I'd much rather the component were around, arcane code and all, than not.

Reply #138
Who should I credit this component to? I'd like to mention it on fb2k.net, but leaving the developer anonymous doesn't seem right... Plus, if I had a name of some sort I could list his site under component developers.

Reply #139
@ developper :

Now, things to add on your to do list to make PSS replacing TrackInfo_Mod panel are :

- command for TAGGING music files with $imagebutton() like TrackInfo_Mod : i.e TAG:SET:rating:4

- command that allow to Run foo_run commands, because for now, it still don't work at all

i think these 2 features have to be add in priority if possible

I hope you make it real soon

keep the good work 

Reply #140
Keyboard function seems to be mostly restored in the last version. But for some reason I cannot search albums by keystroke in a chronflow panel.

Reply #142
I know. But the last time the problem was in all panels as I posted back then. Now it's limited to the Chronflow panel for me at least.

Reply #143
I again need a little help on using PSS:

I want to indicate $info(encoding) in a custom display:
If $info(encoding) is lossless, then it should display a light font, otherwise a dark one.
If it is lossy or hybrid, it should do the same.

I tried:
$font(Arial Black,5,)
$drawtext(LOSSLESS,$sub(%_width%,289),$sub(%_height%,437),60,12,$ifequal($info(encoding),lossless,114-181-229,31-50-63),hcenter vcenter)
$drawtext(LOSSY,$sub(%_width%,233),$sub(%_height%,437),60,12,$ifequal($info(encoding),$or(lossy,hybrid),114-181-229,31-50-63),hcenter vcenter)

But it always shows the light fonts.
Any ideas?

Btw. I tried with trackinfo_mod too, but it also only shows the light font. Maybe $ifequal() doesn't work for my needs. Is there another way?

If I try $ifgreater($info(bitrate),500,...) it works with lossless, but it is not really exactly...

Reply #145
I again need a little help on using PSS:

I want to indicate $info(encoding) in a custom display:
If $info(encoding) is lossless, then it should display a light font, otherwise a dark one.
If it is lossy or hybrid, it should do the same.

I tried:
$font(Arial Black,5,)
$drawtext(LOSSLESS,$sub(%_width%,289),$sub(%_height%,437),60,12,$ifequal($info(encoding),lossless,114-181-229,31-50-63),hcenter vcenter)
$drawtext(LOSSY,$sub(%_width%,233),$sub(%_height%,437),60,12,$ifequal($info(encoding),$or(lossy,hybrid),114-181-229,31-50-63),hcenter vcenter)
But it always shows the light fonts.
Any ideas?

Btw. I tried with trackinfo_mod too, but it also only shows the light font. Maybe $ifequal() doesn't work for my needs. Is there another way?

If I try $ifgreater($info(bitrate),500,...) it works with lossless, but it is not really exactly...

so you should code this to make it work :

$if($stricmp($info(encoding),'lossless'),
  $drawtext(LOSSLESS,$sub(%_width%,289),$sub(%_height%,437),60,12,114-181-229,hcenter vcenter)
  $drawtext(LOSSY,$sub(%_width%,289),$sub(%_height%,437),60,12,031-050-063,hcenter vcenter)
)

$equal() work only with numeric values, not with char strings => $stricmp(text1,tex2) is better (return TRUE is equality)

Reply #146
@falstaff
Thank you for your help and clearing this up 

Your suggestion would place "LOSSLESS" and "LOSSY" at the same place with light "LOSSLESS" and dark "LOSSY", but i modified it and used:
$font(Arial Black,5,)
$drawtext(LOSSLESS,$sub(%_width%,289),$sub(%_height%,437),60,12,$if($stricmp($info(encoding),lossless),114-181-229,31-50-63),hcenter vcenter)
$drawtext(LOSSY,$sub(%_width%,233),$sub(%_height%,437),60,12,$$if($not($stricmp($info(encoding),lossless)),114-181-229,31-50-63),hcenter vcenter)

...and got this:
[a href="http://img388.imageshack.us/my.php?image=displaymz7.png" target="_blank"]

Reply #147
@falstaff
Thank you for your help and clearing this up 

Your suggestion would place "Lossless" and "Lossy" at the same place, but i modified it and used:
$font(Arial Black,5,)
$drawtext(LOSSLESS,$sub(%_width%,289),$sub(%_height%,437),60,12,$if($stricmp($info(encoding),lossless),114-181-229,31-50-63),hcenter vcenter)
$drawtext(LOSSY,$sub(%_width%,233),$sub(%_height%,437),60,12,$$if($not($stricmp($info(encoding),lossless)),114-181-229,31-50-63),hcenter vcenter)

...and got this:
[a href="http://img388.imageshack.us/my.php?image=displaymz7.png" target="_blank"]

what is this digital font ? looks good

Reply #148
@falstaff
It is called "Digital-7" (i googled after your digital font you used in your new curacao config and found this  )
But the dark "parts" are only the same font as background...

Reply #149
Is it possible to give portions of PSS TF mode "now playing" when "titleformat mode on startup: follow cursor" is selected?
How can i do it?