Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [NONSENSE] the assembly player foobar 2000 1.0.x does not play asx pla (Read 3559 times) previous topic - next topic

[NONSENSE] the assembly player foobar 2000 1.0.x does not play asx pla

Hello please help me to build the player foobar 2000 1.0.x asx playlists do not play online radio in WAV    format on the official website player foobar 2000 is a plug-in for such asx playlists in WAV format but it is outdated and not working in player foobar 2000 1.0.x help please give me a link to download a fresh new version of this plugin for the player foobar 2000 1.0.x

Reply #1
Link to said online radio station for testing purposes?

Reply #2
Link to said online radio station for testing purposes?

Here is the link http://www.101.ru/ I downloaded from the site itself asx playlists online radio in WAV format you can download them at listening to the radio channel by right-clicking on the icon to WMA bitrate 128

Reply #3
I think streaming WAVs was not supported because the WAV reader was not compatible with non-seekable inputs.
Full-quoting makes you scroll past the same junk over and over.

Reply #4
Also, right clicking on the bitrate buttons on that page does not seem to yield ASF playlists, so much as links to pages which embed a player. I was able to extract a mms:// link from one, and it does work.

Reply #5
Also, right clicking on the bitrate buttons on that page does not seem to yield ASF playlists, so much as links to pages which embed a player. I was able to extract a mms:// link from one, and it does work.

sorry have not downloaded as well as in 2000 foobar 1.0.x insert link URL \ Radio in format WMA? may, through this link will play