IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> foobar2000 Tech Support Forum Rules

Please read foobar2000 Tech Support Forum Rules before posting and comply with all the points.
Failure to provide all the information pointed out in the above document in your post is considered wasting other people's time and in extreme cases will lead to your topic getting locked without a reply.

See also: Hydrogenaudio Terms of Service.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Foobar cannot find playlist music files, When I try to play some playlists, it says File Cannot be Found
Arakura
post Nov 8 2012, 05:26
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 104389

So I recently downloaded Foobar and put all my music files into it in a series of about 30 playlists. I then closed out of windows explorer (which I used to drag the files into foobar) and condensed all my music folders into one central location in my music folder. I understand that maybe moving these files could have messed it all up, but some of the playlists (~1/8) still play and I have tried using Edit->Preferences->Media library---> add path too the new location and it isnt working even after closing and re-opening foobar. Any help/suggestions please anyone? It is really troubling me.

I have looked into that revive dead files download thing (for lack of a better word, haha) but I can't seem to get it to work? Any other ideas or help with that one would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

This post has been edited by Arakura: Nov 8 2012, 05:33
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ruebe
post Nov 8 2012, 09:21
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 83940

judging from this post of yours, foo_playlist_revive isn't working because you didn't install it
file > preferences > components > install > ...
after the installation process go to a playlist and edit > revive dead items

This post has been edited by ruebe: Nov 8 2012, 09:22
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2014 - 09:01