IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> foobar2000 Tech Support Forum Rules

Please read foobar2000 Tech Support Forum Rules before posting and comply with all the points.
Failure to provide all the information pointed out in the above document in your post is considered wasting other people's time and in extreme cases will lead to your topic getting locked without a reply.

See also: Hydrogenaudio Terms of Service.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
File operations in network "offline folders", Unable to rename files in network folder which is made available offli
dimidori
post Feb 10 2013, 10:29
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 106538

Hi,
I use foobar2000 1.2.2, W8Pro64, NAS (D-Link).
My music collection is located on NAS in a shared folder. To be able to add this folder to Windows music library I made it "always available" so that now it caches on local drive. Then included this shared folder in foobar's library as \\nas\music. Up to this point everything is great - I can play files and change tags just fine.
But when I try to rename a file in that folder with "file operations - rename to..." tool I got "access denied" error message. At the same time I can easily rename that file through explorer or other ffile manager (at \\nas\music). So I suppose foobar is meant to handle it correctly as well. Right?
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2014 - 21:10