Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Music Files are out of order when displayed on Pioneer deh80prs
mustangvxd
post Jul 7 2013, 18:35
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 109007

I've converted some of my flac music albums into Wav to play in my car through a Pioneer deh 80prs head unit. Many of them I have chosen to retag using freedb. Everything looks normal for title, track # but when I bring up various albums they will start with the second or third track and is indicated by the deck as track 1 but displays "02. tracktitle" and the first track (or first two) will be listed at the end. This is not all albums and it appears to be random. I have gone through the process of removing all tags and starting over but they seem to have the exact same problem. Can someone tell me what I am missing or how to correct this issue. I have decoded the files a second time and chose not to retag with freedb but I get the same problem. Help. I'm out of ideas.

Thank you.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
soulsearchingsun
post Jul 7 2013, 20:57
Post #2

Member No.: 19370

You may want to take a look at this thread.
+Quote Post
Hotsoup
post Jul 7 2013, 23:03
Post #3

Member No.: 97852

The thread link above is a good one. I also have a pioneer head unit, a DEH6300. It sorts tracks according to the order they were created on the USB stick, I believe. As was mentioned in the other thread, I can recommend DriveSort. My portable files are named by [%track%. %title%], so once you re-sort with the program and save, my Pioneer correctly reads track "01..." as track 1.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2014 - 19:25