Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_infobox (Read 165492 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_infobox

Reply #250
First, is bug tracking at GRO site for this project actually used? All bugs I see there are open and untouched.

Now for report:
1. I use "override code page" often, but when I try to process several tracks with it using prev/next, but every time I click it, "Update" is grayed out, because plugin thinks there are no changes, even with "override" in effect.
2. infobox works incorrectly with .cue files: for some reason it removes some strings, like top level TITLE tag and it also saves re-encoded performers/titles incorrectly, encoding all symbols outside current locale with "?". Names appear in playlist as they were re-encoded correctly, but they change to "?" next time .cue is reread (which happens on pretty much any operation from playing track to editing another track in same .cue).

foo_infobox

Reply #251
It has been updated to 2.0.4, you can get it at the usual place, don't know if all the bugs have been fixed yet though.

foo_infobox

Reply #252
Hi,  I copied foo_infobox.dll v204 (foobar 0.9.4.1) to the components directory and it appears in the Properties -> Components panel. What do I have to do to use it? I cannot add it to the Context Menu because there is no component "Special File Info"..

What am I missing?

Thanks,
Alex

foo_infobox

Reply #253
Hi,  I copied foo_infobox.dll v204 (foobar 0.9.4.1) to the components directory and it appears in the Properties -> Components panel. What do I have to do to use it? I cannot add it to the Context Menu because there is no component "Special File Info"..

As far as i know it is just called "file info" in the context menu. and the original file info is called "properties".
"file info" just works on single files.
as soon as you select it in multiple files, the normal properties box will pop up.
so you do not need "properties" in the context menu anymore.

foo_infobox

Reply #254
As far as i know it is just called "file info" in the context menu. and the original file info is called "properties".
"file info" just works on single files.

Indeed.

as soon as you select it in multiple files, the normal properties box will pop up.
so you do not need "properties" in the context menu anymore.

In foobar 0.8.3 I have "Show file info (special) Single item" for a single file and "Show file info (special) Multiple items". Is there a way to have the "Multiple items" menu item back? It has been the most used window for bulk editing mp3s - much easier to use than the Masstagger for some simple operations.

Thanks!
Alex

foo_infobox

Reply #255
In foobar 0.8.3 I have "Show file info (special) Single item" for a single file and "Show file info (special) Multiple items". Is there a way to have the "Multiple items" menu item back? It has been the most used window for bulk editing mp3s - much easier to use than the Masstagger for some simple operations.

I just realised that the default Properties window can be use much like "Show file info (special) Multiple items". Still, what happend to the latter?

foo_infobox

Reply #256
Please change to the default seperator to a semicolon in the next version. I've seen several threads where it has caused confusion.

foo_infobox

Reply #257
I seem to recall, in foobar 0.8.3 special, the infobox that was included with that could edit multiple tracks at once - I wish it still did, I miss it. I hate the default infobox. Also, words of encouragement for the author of this component: I hope you keep at this component, or release the source code if you don't intend to maintain it anymore...

foo_infobox

Reply #258
nago, as far as I remember infobox for 0.8.3 is just passing multiple selection to default trackinfo window. The same does the 0.9.x one.
Sharing delusions since 1991.

foo_infobox

Reply #259
For me "Reload info" does not work. This bug has been there at least since 2.0.2

foo_infobox

Reply #260
Anyone in touch with the developer and know if this is gonna be updated anytime? I can't use Foobar on Vista cause this causes it crash.  And it's one of the best plugins out there.