Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: IPS Driver Error (Read 5914 times) previous topic - next topic

IPS Driver Error

Since approximate two hours, again and again I get this error message

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here [url =java script:window.location=window.location]

This happens with both Opera and Internet Explorer when clicking on the image "hydrogenaudio the audio technology enthusiast's resource" on the top of the page on the left hand [url = http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index.php?]

All sub-forums can be opened without any problems, though.
This is HA. Not the Jerry Springer Show.

IPS Driver Error

Reply #1
Works OK in Chrome.

IPS Driver Error

Reply #2
I had it a few minutes ago in Chrome as well.

IPS Driver Error

Reply #3
Good to know, that I am not the only one.     

At the moment it works for me too, though.

The last time I experienced that error was immediately before I started this thread.

IPS Driver Error

Reply #4
Same thing happeninng here, about half an hour ago, on Safari for iPad.
Anyway it should be a server side error, not browser dependent.
... I live by long distance.

IPS Driver Error

Reply #5
Yesterday I noticed that HA reacted very sluggish from time to time or even didn't respond at all, why I had to abort posting attempts twice.

However, I don't know whether this is connected with the today's error, just wanted to mention it.

IPS Driver Error

Reply #6
This was a temporary error with the portal and has since been fixed. Sorry for the disruption of service.