Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: when Inet connection breaks, FB will repeat forever last buffer (Read 1526 times) previous topic - next topic

when Inet connection breaks, FB will repeat forever last buffer

When i listen to an internet radio and there is an internet connection problem e.g. when i reboot the router, then FB will repeat forever like a broken robot the last piece of music it has in his belly. I'd expect that it'll recognize that no music samples arrive and that it should pause until some new music packets arrive

Reply #1
When i listen to an internet radio and there is an internet connection problem e.g. when i reboot the router, then FB will repeat forever like a broken robot the last piece of music it has in his belly. I'd expect that it'll recognize that no music samples arrive and that it should pause until some new music packets arrive

For the record, I had a similar problem upon manually skipping to next track at least some time around version 1.3. It would stutter the same tenth (?) of a second over and over again until giving an error message that it could not play the file.

Reply #2
I had a similar problem upon manually skipping to next track at least some time around version 1.3. It would stutter the same tenth (?) of a second over and over again until giving an error message that it could not play the file.

Still present in 1.3.7 beta1 but it is not the buffer, as that is more than a second long. Stutters until timeout error.