Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: I wanner know a good forum about mp3 player (Read 4281 times) previous topic - next topic

I wanner know a good forum about mp3 player

thanks!

Reply #2
Forum about mp3 player. I'm sure if you continue to put as much effort into your posts there you'll be most welcome. 
daefeatures.co.uk

Reply #3
Forum about mp3 player. I'm sure if you continue to put as much effort into your posts there you'll be most welcome. 

I means the digital music player
not software but hardware
Like iRiver ,iPod and so on~

Reply #4

I means the digital music player
not software but hardware
Like iRiver ,iPod and so on~

Can you not read the forum descriptions here???

http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/show.php/showforum/21

Discussion about Audio Hardware: Soundcards, Hi-Fi equipments, hardware CD-players, portable mp3-players, headphones, etc.

Please make just a little effort to get the answer before posting here. Thank you!

Reply #5
sorry!
I am a beginner!

Reply #6
well, when you click the forum link at the portal you will get a list of all forums here with a description of what should go where. Be careful when posting.

for a beginner it might be nice to check the Knowledgebase Project/wiki and the FAQ.

Also you would want to read the rules before posting here.