Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Columns UI (Read 4549477 times) previous topic - next topic

Columns UI

Reply #6925
I tried using the %is_playing% field in the album list panel, but it doesn't seem to work (the result is an empty tree). I never tried it with the DUI album list, but according to the Titleformat Album List page there are no limitations for the Now Playing Info fields and functions and in the Album List Panel component info page I read that "the panel supports the full gamut of titleformatting options".
To make sure there were no mistakes in the code I copied it in a playlist column and it works.

Are there any known issues in using the Now Playing Info in the ALbum List Panel? And BTW, is there a Titleformat page for the component like the one for the DUI Album List?
I'm late

Columns UI

Reply #6927
It's only available in playlist-specific context.

http://wiki.hydrogenaud.io/index.php?title...e#Playlist_info

I see, so I misread that paragraph. Is there anyway I can filter the info displayed on the album list panel, or eventually on the filter panel, with the playing track? What I'm trying to achieve is a panel which shows all the tracks of the current playing track album and one with all the albums of the current playing track artist.
I'm late

Columns UI

Reply #6928
^Library tree can do that.

http://foo2k.chottu.net/#lt

it already has a "related with now playing view" for the artist. right click and edit view and it should be easy to figure out how to make your own album view as well.

Columns UI

Reply #6931
FYI, we have the same problem with the mood field: it's MOOD for wma, ogg, opus, speex, but COMMENT MUSICMATCH_MOOD for mp3 (id3v2.3) and TMOO (id3v2.4)!
It's interesting that it shows up as TMOO for ID3v2.4. I suppose it's because there is no mapping from the native frame name defined.
I reckon we could find some other field examples, as well. Although it's not this component's fault, I hate these inconsistencies in tags!
Indeed and agreed. UNSYNCED LYRICS was always my favourite.

I've thought about this for a while but I figured columns_ui was no longer under development, but now it's back in action! So here's a suggestion and/or question:

[...]

I've always wanted to have an option to say "only use the cover image if there are more than X entries in a group". Would this be possible to implement?
Realistically, I'm not quite making major changes, just fixing a few things I consider broken. The source is out there though 

Columns UI

Reply #6932
to delete

Columns UI

Reply #6933
How get 2 filter panels get linked that are in 2 separate panel stack splitter ?only? in horizontal splitter  they are linked otherwise they are independent

Columns UI

Reply #6934
on the filters preferences tab, there is an option to change the filter precedence to by field list above.

Columns UI

Reply #6936
I'm having an issue in NG Playlist ever since I moved to Windows 10. I straight copied my foobar2000 install from my old OS to Win10 (overwrote a fresh foobar install just so the program is registered properly.) This issue did not exist at all in Win7.

I can't click on certain parts of my playlist. I can only click within the top 260-261 pixels of the playlist. Anything underneath that is unclickable, rather, double clicking maximizes/restores foobar instead of playing the entry I clicked on.

Some more details on this confusing issue: Sometimes it's completely random where I can click. I can click on the track number column, rating column, and queue index columns to highlight entries, it always works in any part of the playlist, but I'll still not be able to click the title. Sometimes I can click to play tracks on the very bottom of the playlist. It's very strange.

I want to assume it's from the ordering of the panels, but moving them up and down in columns UI configuration changed nothing, also nothing should be overlapping it.

Columns UI

Reply #6937
I'm having an issue in NG Playlist ever since I moved to Windows 10.

Have you installed ui hacks?
Check pseudo caption setting, set all to zero

Columns UI

Reply #6938

Yes I have UI Hacks installed. Turns out it was outdated and that was causing the issue. I grabbed a newer build and it works fine again.

I don't use this caption feature so I wouldn't have thought of this component as causing the problem. Thanks for your help.

Columns UI

Reply #6939
Hi everyone.
There is a way to paint the same first letter in the filter for easy navigation?

Columns UI

Reply #6940
Hi,

for the custom images of the buttons, can I use a path relative to the FB installation folder?

If yes, how?

Thanks.

Columns UI

Reply #6941
Hi everyone.
There is a way to paint the same first letter in the filter for easy navigation?
Could you elaborate?

Hi,

for the custom images of the buttons, can I use a path relative to the FB installation folder?

If yes, how?

Thanks.
Yes, it should work (for the buttons toolbar). You would just manually type e.g. images\stop.ico for the path if it was in that location within your foobar2000 folder. Does it work?

Columns UI

Reply #6942
Hi everyone.

You meant something like this?

If so, I used this...

$lower($rgb(255,128,0)$substr($stripprefix(%album artist%,a,the),1,1))

Columns UI

Reply #6943

Yes I have UI Hacks installed. Turns out it was outdated and that was causing the issue. I grabbed a newer build and it works fine again.

I don't use this caption feature so I wouldn't have thought of this component as causing the problem. Thanks for your help.

Problems like this are why it is officially a banned component. It does things that a lot of people seem to want for some reason or other, but in ways that are outside the scope of the SDK, and can lead to confusion like this.

Columns UI

Reply #6944
A minor update (0.3.9.0 beta) has been released; it contains a couple more high-DPI fixes and groups are now included in FCL imports/exports. It's also compiled with VS2015.

Columns UI

Reply #6945
Hi everyone.
Could you elaborate?

Hi,

If yes, how?

Thanks.
Yes, it should work (for the buttons toolbar). You would just manually type e.g. images\stop.ico for the path if it was in that location within your foobar2000 folder. Does it work?

Yes it does, thank you.
I always thought that the path had to begin in some specific way
and, not knowing which one, I never thought to give it a try.

Thanks again.

Columns UI

Reply #6946
Perhaps this is an interesting comment.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=897938"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Columns UI

Reply #6947
Code: [Select]
$if($isvisible_c(artist),

$imagebutton($get(l.panel.button.left),$get(l.panel.button.top),$get(l.panel.button.x),$get(l.panel.button.y),$get_ps_global(image.path)'/bt/blank_on.png',$get_ps_global(image.path)'/bt/blank_on.png',PANELSHOW:Cover:1;PANELSHOW:Filter:0;PANELSHOW:Lyrics:0;PANELSHOW:Info:0;PANELSHOW:Bio:0;PANELSHOW:Utils:0;PANELSHOW:Customize:0;PANELSHOW:Artist:0;REFRESH,,)
$movepanel_c(Artist,$get(l.panel.left),$get(l.panel.top),$sub($get_ps_global(l.panel.w),$get(l.panel.left),$get(l.panel.right)),$get(l.panel.h))
$movepanel_c(Cover,0,0,0,0)
$imagebutton($get(l.panel.button.left),$get(l.panel.button.top),$get(l.panel.button.x),$get(l.panel.button.y),$get_ps_global(image.path)'/bt/blank_off.png',$get_ps_global(image.path)'/bt/blank_on.png',PANELSHOW:Cover:0;PANELSHOW:Filter:0;PANELSHOW:Lyrics:0;PANELSHOW:Info:0;PANELSHOW:Bio:0;PANELSHOW:Utils:0;PANELSHOW:Customize:0;PANELSHOW:Artist:1;REFRESH,,)
$movepanel_c(Artist,0,0,0,0)
$movepanel_c(Cover,$get(l.panel.left),$get(l.panel.top),$get_ps_global(l.panel.w),$add($get(l.panel.h),5))
)

Does anyone know how I can make this code work globally? It's for the first button that switches panels. The problem is it doesn't work unless the code is in the same panel stack splitter as the panels. Is it even possible to make buttons work to move or show panels in a different splitter?

Me and my friend have spent hours messing around.

Columns UI

Reply #6948
this is not the right thread for panel stack splitter questions. if you check the last page or 2 of the main thread, i posted a dirty hack which might work for you.

Columns UI

Reply #6949
Is it even possible to make buttons work to move or show panels in a different splitter?

Panel Stack Splitter thread. Like marc said, probably best to ask there.

That one has proved elusive for me, too. I ended up making a hidden panel instead that overlays all the others with what I wanted. Even managed to (by luck) get it to resize automatically to window size so it covers just a certain portion of the UI and kind of looks like it belongs there. Maybe not ideal, but with some tweaking something like that might work for you.