Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Why do I see cats everywhere? (Read 70652 times) previous topic - next topic

Why do I see cats everywhere?

Reply #150
I struggle to think of a way to answer that question that doesn't work against me in some fashion

So, hey, what else have we in the Hydrogenagerie? Countless cats (sometimes of the shining variety!), some dogs, a tortoise, a pig . . . any other tribes representin'?

Reply #151
THIS is the answer to the very question posed by the subject! 
... I live by long distance.

Reply #152
THIS is the answer to the very question posed by the subject! 

Hah. I remember some UK hifi mag that reviewed a tube amp and warned cat owners that they would likely get it full of hairs, as it was protected by a cage-alike cover with flat top and a very tempting temperature (at least to those with fur protecting their skin). My reaction was, I wanna be fly on the wall when the designer reads that article.

(I suppose I will be bound to a somewhat lower-fi market segment: alarm-clocks.)

Reply #153
Hydrogen Audio membership convention:

Reply #154
Cat it out right meow!

Reply #155
loquor mee menti: factus de materia, cinis elementi...

Reply #156
I switched mine to my cat Zevon a few months ago, but since I hadn't posted to this thread yet...

Reply #157
That’s one cat I wouldn’t mess with! Actually looks like a Zevon, too.

Reply #158

...too far?