Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foobar can't read cdda tracks burnt in burrrn (Read 2900 times) previous topic - next topic

foobar can't read cdda tracks burnt in burrrn

/edit foobar2000 can't read ANY audio cd's i've burned in the last couple of days... and i have no idea why... when i insert a burnt audio disc to play, the console pops up and sez something like this:

INFO (CORE) : startup time: 469 ms
INFO (CORE) : opening file for playback :
INFO (CORE) : location: "cdda://00007C3C,01" (0)
ERROR (CORE) : error opening file for playback :
INFO (CORE) : location: "cdda://00007C3C,01" (0)

burnt audio discs i've got from other people work fine... anyone have any ideas?

Reply #1
but the funny thing is, winamp will read them... strange, never had an audio  cd turn out like that

Reply #2
but the funny thing is, winamp will read them... strange, never had an audio  cd turn out like that
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=302053"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Foobar doesn't seem to read cd-text even when the cds are burn with EAC (and Plextor), so there must be somehting about foobar... Either foobar doesn't have a plugin to do this, or if it does it has to be configured!