IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Opus GSPlayer plugin
qduaty
post Jul 31 2013, 22:49
Post #1





Group: Members
Posts: 9
Joined: 10-July 13
Member No.: 109045



For those who still enjoy relatively good sound quality of some WinMo devices, like mine. ARMv4, 22% CPU on Marvell PXA 312 with stereo. Source code included.
Attached File(s)
Attached File  gspopus.7z ( 68.23K ) Number of downloads: 85
 
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
derf_
post Aug 6 2013, 22:36
Post #2





Group: Developer
Posts: 10
Joined: 5-December 12
Member No.: 104986



I just committed a number of win32 changes to opusfile. It'd be great if you could test and make sure they didn't break anything for you.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
qduaty
post Aug 8 2013, 18:36
Post #3





Group: Members
Posts: 9
Joined: 10-July 13
Member No.: 109045



Git version works as usual in VS2008 and mingw32ce, with obvious issues such as errno, _fseeki64(). Edit: Seems to no longer open non-ASCII filenames.

This post has been edited by qduaty: Aug 8 2013, 18:43
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
qduaty
post Aug 10 2013, 11:51
Post #4





Group: Members
Posts: 9
Joined: 10-July 13
Member No.: 109045



Well, I know what is going on with my non-ASCII file names. The unicode conversion function does not read UTF-8 correctly on this platform (ARM win32) [edit: or at least in my builds: VS2008 and mingw32ce]. I also tried to replace it with MultiByteToWideChar() and it worked as expected.

This post has been edited by qduaty: Aug 10 2013, 11:52
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
derf_
post Aug 25 2013, 18:00
Post #5





Group: Developer
Posts: 10
Joined: 5-December 12
Member No.: 104986



QUOTE (qduaty @ Aug 10 2013, 11:51) *
I also tried to replace it with MultiByteToWideChar() and it worked as expected.


Sorry, you're saying you had to replace op_utf8_to_utf16() with MultiByteToWideChar()?

Can you give some more detail about what doesn't work?
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
qduaty
post Aug 27 2013, 10:32
Post #6





Group: Members
Posts: 9
Joined: 10-July 13
Member No.: 109045



QUOTE (derf_ @ Aug 25 2013, 19:00) *
Sorry, you're saying you had to replace op_utf8_to_utf16() with MultiByteToWideChar()?

Can you give some more detail about what doesn't work?

It looks like when compiled on wince/ARM, op_utf8_to_utf16() does not translate multibyte into unicode characters but returns something that looks like the first byte of not decoded multibyte characters.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
derf_
post Sep 3 2013, 23:06
Post #7





Group: Developer
Posts: 10
Joined: 5-December 12
Member No.: 104986



QUOTE (qduaty @ Aug 27 2013, 10:32) *
It looks like when compiled on wince/ARM, op_utf8_to_utf16() does not translate multibyte into unicode characters but returns something that looks like the first byte of not decoded multibyte characters.


Can you try https://git.xiph.org/?p=opusfile.git;h=779e...f5;a=commitdiff and let me know if that fixes the problem?
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
qduaty
post Sep 6 2013, 01:54
Post #8





Group: Members
Posts: 9
Joined: 10-July 13
Member No.: 109045



QUOTE (derf_ @ Sep 4 2013, 00:06) *
Can you try https://git.xiph.org/?p=opusfile.git;h=779e...f5;a=commitdiff and let me know if that fixes the problem?

Seems to work now.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
derf_
post Sep 6 2013, 07:33
Post #9





Group: Developer
Posts: 10
Joined: 5-December 12
Member No.: 104986



QUOTE (qduaty @ Sep 6 2013, 01:54) *
Seems to work now.


Great! Thanks for reporting the bug and thanks for testing.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
lightningrod
post Jul 12 2014, 15:57
Post #10





Group: Members
Posts: 1
Joined: 10-April 09
Member No.: 68830



Can't believe good old WinMo gets this wonderful new trick. Thanks!
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st September 2014 - 22:27