IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> foobar2000 General Forum Rules

This is NOT a tech support forum.
Tech support questions go to foobar2000 Tech Support forum instead.

See also: Hydrogenaudio Terms of Service.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
[DUI] Want to add one 'WSH Panel Mod' button to the toolbar, Trying to create an entry point for a custom pop-up menu
derty2
post Mar 4 2013, 15:17
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 91257

Hello,
I created a nice custom layout for myself using Default User Interface (DUI). Everything is done except for one last thing which I find essential; one custom WSH button on the toolbar.

Unfortunately for me, when I right click the toolbar I see no menu item to choose WSH Panel Mod. In my other fb2k layout (using Columns UI), right-clicking the toolbar gives me this menu item: "Panels > WSH Panel Mod".

My aim is to create a button which, when pressed, pops up a custom menu. This menu is an ever-expanding personal "Help" system and collection of things I find useful such as "lists" and "reference documents" and "tools".

All I want is to add one tiny WSH button on the toolbar, nothing more ... it will dramatically enhance my "power" usage of the Default User Interface.

Does anybody know how I can do this, thanks.

P.S. -- If the answer is "No, you cannot add a WSH Panel Mod element to the DUI toolbar" then can the developers please think about offering this feature in a future version, it would be a fantastic addition IMHO.

This post has been edited by derty2: Mar 4 2013, 15:20
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
marc2003
post Mar 4 2013, 15:28
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 19379

If the answer is "No, you cannot add a WSH Panel Mod element to the DUI toolbar"

you already knew this was the answer. tongue.gif

same goes for all other 3rd party components as well.

--------------------
http://marc2003.x10host.com/updates
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th January 2015 - 12:54