Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Feature request: Mass multiple folders adding and creating, autoname s (Read 842 times) previous topic - next topic

Feature request: Mass multiple folders adding and creating, autoname s

Feature request: Mass multiple folders adding and creating, autoname separate playlists according to folders names - in the one addition

So, user can then add all his music folders or most of thems or all disk drive's music in one addition, in one step. And each music folder will locate in his corresponded playlist with the name of added folder which should be autonames.

Reply #1
I'm not sure it this is what you mean, but I have created a Media Library (look in Preferences) pointing to the top folder of my music libraries. Then I have a Media Library panel setup in the standard UI which is sorted by folders. For some of these folders I have created an Autoplaylist. This way I have playlist tabs for some folders (like Classical music or Latin) which get automatically updated if I add music to these specific folders.

Reply #2
I know about Media Library, and that is not pretty same what I want to and what I report.