Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Lame VBR Preset doesn't work properly in EAC ? (Read 15738 times) previous topic - next topic

Lame VBR Preset doesn't work properly in EAC ?

Reply #25
Jojo, what does your answer say about your signature?    Just Kidding!
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=295955"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

??? what do you mean by that?
--alt-presets are there for a reason! These other switches DO NOT work better than it, trust me on this.
LAME + Joint Stereo doesn't destroy 'Stereo'

Lame VBR Preset doesn't work properly in EAC ?

Reply #26
Jojo, what does your answer say about your signature?    Just Kidding!
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=295955"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

??? what do you mean by that?
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=296095"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Oh ok. Well I might be on a wrong track here.

I just thought your comment from post #22:

"So if it makes you feel more comfortable you can just use --preset standard and you'll be fine. However, the fancy way of --preset standard is -V2.
The results will be identical since it's mapped to the exact same setting ...so use whatever you like"

versus

your signature:

"--alt-presets are there for a reason! These other switches DO NOT work better than it, trust me on this."

sounded like a funny combination. But I guess what you're saying in both cases is that neither one is better than the other.

Anyways, it's not important. I'm just happy with your wanting to help me out on my quest to a better understanding of music encoding anno 2005. 

EDIT: Edited quote
I have no particular talent, I am merely inquisitive.  Albert Einstein