Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: My Sincere Thx for a Wonderful Audio Player, Foobar2000 ^_^ (Read 1922 times) previous topic - next topic

My Sincere Thx for a Wonderful Audio Player, Foobar2000 ^_^

Love, Describes this Audio Player More then any other in Existence ;^_^;

When I first Discovered Foobar2000, and Kode54's Game Music Plugins ^__^ _^_^ ^__^

being able to play all the Music from all The RPGs I have Loved playing over the years SNES, Genesis, PlayStation 1&2, and so many more

The ones I have installed:
^_^  Game Emu Player
^_^  PSF decoder
QSF decoder
ADPCM decoders
USF Decoder

and taking up so little space
Computer Programing Philosophy , Keep it Simple, Fast, and Efficient 
Foobar2000 does this very well  plus I can store all my stuff in the program Dir just like the good old days (I'm the only user of my PC )

Here's to having Foobar2000 at my side forever ;;^;_;^;;

Edit:
I was just noticing my join date, lol January 4th 2007
I would have most likely have joined the forum shortly after having discovered

Reply #1
I also express my sincere thanks for this very sophisticated and useful program.  It is a prize workhorse.
opinion is not fact

Reply #2
I also would like to express to my business collegue kode54 my thanks for coding such components.
And for taking the time to make a decent MIDI component that shits all over Winamp's.

Reply #3
I did have a lot of help making my MIDI component, though.

Reply #4
I did have a lot of help making my MIDI component, though.

Thx  I have the Midi Plugin installed too using mainly on a Spare PC at my sisters friend's place (along with all my other Video game Music files)

at home I have a very old... Legendary Midi Player called:
Yamaha Soft Synthesizer S-YXG50
aka Yamaha XGplayer

and all just to play my
"8,330,413 bytes" of midi files from the time I was in college 2001-2002 time period
for some reason or another  all the PCs there had it installed so years later i found a copy of it for myself...

I still follow and keep your plugins up to date kode54  as well as bsnes