Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How Do I Use LossyWAV in foobar 2000? (Read 3630 times) previous topic - next topic

How Do I Use LossyWAV in foobar 2000?

My question is how do i set up the LossyWAV in foobar 2000 the reason why im asking is because i would to to try it out but i just dont seem to get it setup correctly....thanks in head of time

Reply #2
No its confusing for me....

Reply #3
Go to...

foobar2k
file
preferences
Converter
Add New
Custom

...then enter the "lossyFLAC" settings from that wiki page. It assumes you put lossywav.exe and flac.exe in a folder called "bin" in "Program Files" on your C drive. (You can change this if you want.)

Once that's all set up (you only have to do it once!), you just right click on a track (or several tracks), and select "convert" in the usual foobar2k way, choosing lossyWAV (or whatever you named the converter preset) as the destination format.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
David.