IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> foobar2000 Tech Support Forum Rules

Please read foobar2000 Tech Support Forum Rules before posting and comply with all the points.
Failure to provide all the information pointed out in the above document in your post is considered wasting other people's time and in extreme cases will lead to your topic getting locked without a reply.

See also: Hydrogenaudio Terms of Service.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Colour picker windows glitch, slight UI problem
Hengest
post Dec 4 2008, 05:46
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 30103

Hi,

I found a small problem when using the default UI along with the spectrogram visualiser: go into the 'colours and fonts' preferences page, and double click one of the coloured boxes to bring up a colour picker window. Now, right click on the spectrogram visualiser, go to 'Colours...', and double click one of the coloured boxes there. Instead of opening a new colour picker, the window for the old one simply flashes. This occurs even though I'm trying to change the colour of two different parts of the UI, and trying to do this from two different parts of the UI.

Also, I was trying to have two of the windows open was so that I could change one of the colours in the visualisation to be the same as the selection colour in the UI.

Thankyou.

--------------------
"Lifting Shadows Off a Dream"
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
foosion
post Dec 4 2008, 19:19
Post #2

Group: FB2K Moderator (Donating)
Member No.: 5153

The problem is that you are trying to open two modal dialogs. Foobar2000 prevents this since it would lead to very serious problems (foobar2000 would crash if you closed the modal dialogs in the wrong order). The flashing tells you that you need to close the first color picker before you can open another one.

--------------------
http://foosion.foobar2000.org/ - my components for foobar2000
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 22:53