IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Hydrogenaudio Forum Rules

- No Warez. This includes warez links, cracks and/or requests for help in getting illegal software or copyrighted music tracks!
- No Spamming or Trolling on the boards, this includes useless posts, trying to only increase post count or trying to deliberately create a flame war.
- No Hateful or Disrespectful posts. This includes: bashing, name-calling or insults directed at a board member.
- Click here for complete Hydrogenaudio Terms of Service

Reply to this topicStart new topic
[TOS #6, everything in one topic] Some basics needed, get going albeit with a few bells
larryrup
post Oct 1 2012, 19:56
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 103567

Greetings and thanks for this forum.

See tremendous potential here but have been humbled with my inability to reliably get a few things done.

First is configuring the UI. Their are some fabulous looking ones out there, I jut can't seem to set them up. I got one up, but it never loaded a second time. Can someone point me to a straight forward guide on this?

Second, is my maiin goal is to stream from a server, to a laptop (on a home network) then feed to a USB DAC. I've tried the Upnp component, and while I see the server library, I cannot get anything to play. I can go itunes to itunes using the servers library. Also can you get the full UI on the laptop using another home networked PC's library?

These two things will get me going and hope not to be so dense afterward!

Thanks

Larry
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd August 2014 - 04:07