Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: FooNight FooDay (Read 160711 times) previous topic - next topic

FooNight FooDay

Reply #225
Same problem here, Win7 x32, not FooNight - but DarkOne.

EDIT:
Foobar 0.9.6.9
Columns UI 0.3.8.0
I see Letter "a" instead of ratings.

FooNight FooDay

Reply #226
Same problem here, Win7 x32, not FooNight - but DarkOne.

EDIT:
Foobar 0.9.6.9
Columns UI 0.3.8.0
I see Letter "a" instead of ratings.

Finally i've solved the problem, make sure you have:

foo_playcount
fooplayback_custom
foo_uie_trackinfo_mod

Im not sure if you need all of them but it worked for me

then import again the file "FooNight v1.1c.fcl" at Columns UI/Main and restart foobar2k

FooNight FooDay

Reply #227
It's important you have the latest versions of all components listed. I had some random versions I grabbed from searching via Google, but spent hours trying to figure out why I couldn't see any buttons. After downloading the lastest version of each component, it looks great!

FooNight FooDay

Reply #228
Hello

I'm trying to skin Foobar2000 using the Dibrom's Mac OS X bundle. I took me awhile, but I was able to track down all of the components to get FooNight working, but I'm stuck on one thing that I saw at least one other poster having problems with here. I didn't see an answer to his issue, so hopefully I can get one to mine. For some reason the play, pause, stop, etc. icons are not appearing on the bottom of the screen. When I click on that part of the screen where the buttons ought to be the player responds according (I click in the vicinity of the play button and music plays), but I just can't see the icons. I noticed that the icons for these are in the image folder that came with the FooNight zip file, and I placed that image folder in the Foobar2000 folder which I believe is correct, but no luck. Below is a screenshot of what I'm seeing. Hopefully this isn't some issue with running Foobar through the Mac bundle, but everything else appears to be functioning flawlessly. Thanks for any advice or help anyone can offer.

Thank you.

FooNight FooDay

Reply #229
Hello

I'm trying to skin Foobar2000 using the Dibrom's Mac OS X bundle. I took me awhile, but I was able to track down all of the components to get FooNight working, but I'm stuck on one thing that I saw at least one other poster having problems with here. I didn't see an answer to his issue, so hopefully I can get one to mine. For some reason the play, pause, stop, etc. icons are not appearing on the bottom of the screen. When I click on that part of the screen where the buttons ought to be the player responds according (I click in the vicinity of the play button and music plays), but I just can't see the icons. I noticed that the icons for these are in the image folder that came with the FooNight zip file, and I placed that image folder in the Foobar2000 folder which I believe is correct, but no luck. Below is a screenshot of what I'm seeing. Hopefully this isn't some issue with running Foobar through the Mac bundle, but everything else appears to be functioning flawlessly. Thanks for any advice or help anyone can offer.

Thank you.

The current path to the image folder for me is: /Users/adrift/Library/Application Support/Wine/prefixes/foobar2000/drive_c/Program Files/foobar2000/images. Is there anything in the Splitter Settings I can change to point to the image folder correctly if that's the problem or am I in way over my head?

Thanks again.

FooNight FooDay

Reply #230
replacing

Code: [Select]
$set_ps_global(image.path,%ps_foobar2000_path%'/images/foonightday')

with

$set_ps_global(image.path,/Users/adrift/Library/Application Support/Wine/prefixes/foobar2000/drive_c/Program Files/foobar2000/images/foonightday)

might work.

FooNight FooDay

Reply #231
replacing

$set_ps_global(image.path,%ps_foobar2000_path%'/images/foonightday')

with

$set_ps_global(image.path,/Users/adrift/Library/Application Support/Wine/prefixes/foobar2000/drive_c/Program Files/foobar2000/images/foonightday)

might work.

Man thanks so much for the help, unfortunately that didn't work. I really thought it was going to as well. Darn. Ohwell, I wonder if I'm just missing a correct component or something. If anyone has any other ideas I'm all ears.

Thanks again I appreciate it.

FooNight FooDay

Reply #232
Thanks for this great skin. It works well. I do have few questions though.

I have my album art in same folders with audio files but they're named cover.jpg, folder.jpg and sometimes front.jpg.

How can I make this one to understand all three filenames.

$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,)folder.jpg <-- Is there a way to put them all in one line? 

Also the button images for Links tab. Where can I get them? The link provided earlier in this thread doesn't work anymore.

FooNight FooDay

Reply #233
Can somebody help me? I've been trying for an hour to get all the components either by going through all the pages on the forum and those linked on the forum or googling, and I just can't find them without them being outdated or otherwise. Can someone upload their components folder and link me?

FooNight FooDay

Reply #234
I forgot to mention that I also have problems with the button which should take the player back to now playing spot on the playlist. The one in the top right corner. It works when it wants to. I don't know why it stops working sometimes.

FooNight FooDay

Reply #235
where do download all of the components mentioned in the readme ?

FooNight FooDay

Reply #237
Hi
How i can rate songs? When i click on the i thing rate button there no star appears... and how can i turn mood on?  thanks

FooNight FooDay

Reply #238
Pls help rating wont work and the mood too

FooNight FooDay

Reply #239
Hi Guys,

It a great theme, but I had problem with volume bar. It worked different differently then the original one (or other player's). If you decrease FooNight's volume bar with 10 % the volume changed 10 dB. But this means that sound strength become one tenth (0.1)!!!. So the first 70-80% of the FooNight's volume bar was useless for me because I didn't hear (almost) nothing.

Finaly I found a code here. Thx zhdali! It works similarly of the foobar's original volume bar, but the side bar didn't work for me. I've recalculated and modified it so it's working now!

Here is the new code:
function RGB(r,g,b){ return (0xff000000|(r<<16)|(g<<8)|(b)); }

// gdi.Font is changed, the last paramter is style flags
// FontStyleRegular = 0,
// FontStyleBold = 1,
// FontStyleItalic = 2,
// FontStyleBoldItalic = 3,
// FontStyleUnderline = 4,
// FontStyleStrikeout = 8
// Here is 0, means FontStyleRegular
var g_font = gdi.Font("Tahoma", 8, 0);
var g_drag = 0;

function on_paint(gr){
gr.SetTextRenderingHint(5);
var ww = window.Width;
var wh = window.Height;
var volume = fb.Volume;
        var pos = Math.exp((volume+100)*Math.log(100)/100);
        var x = pos * ww /100;
        var txt = (Math.ceil(volume)) + "dB";
gr.FillGradRect(  0, 0, x, wh, 90, RGB(220,220,225), RGB(90,90,95));
gr.FillGradRect(x, 0, ww-x, wh, 90, RGB(90,90,90), RGB(40,40,40));
// gr.DrawString(txt, g_font, RGB(64,64,128), 0, 0, ww, wh, 0x11005000);
gr.DrawRect(0,0, ww-1, wh-1, 1.0, RGB(20,20,20));
}

function on_mouse_lbtn_down(x,y){
g_drag = 1;
}

function on_mouse_lbtn_up(x,y){
on_mouse_move(x,y);
g_drag = 0;
}

function on_mouse_move(x,y){
if(g_drag){
var pos = x*100 / window.Width;
                var v =100-(Math.log(pos)*100)/Math.log(100);
v = (v<0) ? 0 : (v<100) ? v : 100;
v = -v
if(fb.Volume != v)
fb.Volume = v;
}
}

function on_mouse_wheel(delta){
if(delta>0)
fb.VolumeUp();
else
fb.VolumeDown();
}

function on_volume_change(val){
window.Repaint();
}
//EOF

To use the new volume bar:
- right click on FooNight's volume bar
- left click on Configure
- replace the code
- click OK.

Good luck!

Foobar 1.0 - FooNight 1.1c Theme

FooNight FooDay

Reply #240
Hi Guys,

I've 2 questions:
1) How can I change the foobar's status bar's color? I want to modify it to be as dark as FooNight theme.
2) How can I give different names to album images in FooNight theme? I use names like cover.jpg, folder.jpg, front.jpg %album%_front.jpg, etc. Foobar 1.0 supports the multi cover names, but with FooNight 1.1c it doesn't work for me.

FooNight FooDay

Reply #241
For question 1: I do not think that you can do that, but you can get rid of it as simply as going to preferences/display/columns UI/status bar tab and choosing not to show the status bar

For question number 2: I do not know, I am using it in win7, xp and vista and it works but all my covers are named folder.jpg and are located in the same folder as the song's album. I have a folder for the artist, sub-folders for their albums.

FooNight FooDay

Reply #242
For question 1: I do not think that you can do that, but you can get rid of it as simply as going to preferences/display/columns UI/status bar tab and choosing not to show the status bar

I wouldn't like to hide status bar. All information is there I want to know.

For question number 2: I do not know, I am using it in win7, xp and vista and it works but all my covers are named folder.jpg and are located in the same folder as the song's album. I have a folder for the artist, sub-folders for their albums.

I don't think this is a problem only for me. There must be a good solution.

FooNight FooDay

Reply #243
May I ask qwertz, which version of foobar do u use ? 0.9.x or 1.0 ?

FooNight FooDay

Reply #244
qwertz!

I miss a cover flow feature. Will you integrate it sometime?

FooNight FooDay

Reply #245
May I ask qwertz, which version of foobar do u use ? 0.9.x or 1.0 ?

probably irrelevant. the thread was started back in May of last year so it was obviously made for 0.9. but i imagine all the components needed work in v1.

FooNight FooDay

Reply #246
hey i read the installation file on the needed components,where do i get those? I googled them and got nothing much =/
foo_exvar.dll
foo_ui_columns.dll
foo_uie_biography.dll
foo_uie_elplaylist.dll
foo_uie_library_tree.dll
foo_uie_lyrics.dll
foo_uie_panel_splitter.dll
foo_uie_quicksearch.dll
foo_uie_textbox.dll
foo_uie_vis_channel_spectrum.dll
foo_uie_wsh_panel_mod.dll
foo_vis_shpeck.dll

http://foo2k.chottu.net/
http://yuo.be/columns.php
http://wiki.hydrogenaudio.org/index.php?ti...:Components_0.9

You should be able to find what you need with these sites.

I searched from the links, and I cannot found
foo_exvar.dll
foo_uie_textbox.dll

besides are
foo_uie_lyrics2.dll
foo_uie_vis_peakmeter_spectrum.dll

equiv to
foo_uie_lyrics.dll
foo_uie_vis_channel_spectrum.dll  resp.

FooNight FooDay

Reply #247
hey i read the installation file on the needed components,where do i get those? I googled them and got nothing much =/
foo_exvar.dll
foo_ui_columns.dll
foo_uie_biography.dll
foo_uie_elplaylist.dll
foo_uie_library_tree.dll
foo_uie_lyrics.dll
foo_uie_panel_splitter.dll
foo_uie_quicksearch.dll
foo_uie_textbox.dll
foo_uie_vis_channel_spectrum.dll
foo_uie_wsh_panel_mod.dll
foo_vis_shpeck.dll

http://foo2k.chottu.net/
http://yuo.be/columns.php
http://wiki.hydrogenaudio.org/index.php?ti...:Components_0.9

You should be able to find what you need with these sites.

I searched from the links, and I cannot found
foo_exvar.dll
foo_uie_textbox.dll

besides are
foo_uie_lyrics2.dll
foo_uie_vis_peakmeter_spectrum.dll

equiv to
foo_uie_lyrics.dll
foo_uie_vis_channel_spectrum.dll  resp.

foo_exvar.dll                http://skipyrich.com/wiki/Foobar2000:Extended_Variables
foo_uie_textbox.dll      http://blog.99ravens.net/index.php?e=270

FooNight FooDay

Reply #248
I'm having issues with my artwork showing up. Here's my artwork naming conventions that I use.

Heres my Columns UI Artwork Tab.

Any suggestions?

I've also tried changing the "Built-in foobar2000 artwork reader mode" to Disabled. From there I've changed it to *.jpg conventions and still to no avail.

Help would be appreciated. Thanks in advanced.

FooNight FooDay

Reply #249
I managed to resolve my issue. Looks like you can only have this point to one format and I was trying to have it detect multiple names for my artwork. (front.jpg, folder.jpg, and cover.jpg) If you right click the art and go to Settings. Then under Field Definition there should be this line.

__ART.COVER__ $replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,)folder.jpg

The only thing I'm having issues with now is the ratings. My stars seem to show up but when I select a rating it doesn't apply it to the track.

Any suggestions?