Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: wrong songlength in ipod (Read 2696 times) previous topic - next topic

wrong songlength in ipod

after converting all my cds with quicktime 6.3 into 192 aac files and transfering them to the gen 3 ipod (15 gig) with ephpod 2.70a the songlength in ipod and ephpod is wrong (too long). ist this a bug in ephpod, cause quicktime shows the right songlength. do you have any solution for correcting the songlength ?

thank you

wrong songlength in ipod

Reply #1
You have one method, it's by using EphPod itself.

Select the song with the wrong timing.
Do a right click on it and then select "Set Song Length".

It must be entered in seconds.

wrong songlength in ipod

Reply #2
it dont work. if i set the new length, ipod and ephpod still show the old and wrong time. and i dont wanna correct 1000 songs by hand. takes me years to do it. there must be a better solution.

wrong songlength in ipod

Reply #3
you could try using dbpoweramp's sveta (the explorer bit) to re-transfer all the tracks, i've never had any probs with sveta. do the lengths show up correct in foobar/winamp/whatever...?
"...ambience?, I AM ambience!"