Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: question about AAC-LD,pls help (Read 4633 times) previous topic - next topic

question about AAC-LD,pls help

[size="5"][/size]hello, I am fresh to AAC-LD, and also new to this forum. I am a student researching AAC-LD,which made me feel hopeless.The answer of these questions will help me to be live  again,so pls help me.

1.  Where can i find some AAC-LD samples?
    In this http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/lofive...php/t62881.html, NullC said quicktime pro can be used to  encode with aac-ld. Actuclly, when i am using  quicktime pro 7.6.9, which does not support AAC-LD, only AAC-LC and main. which version quicktime pro can, pls tell me, if it can be used to achieve my goal.

2. Does any public decoder support AAC-LD?
    i tested the  Nero AAC decoder  library version 1.0.2.1,  the function NeAACDecGetCapabilities() return 31,  which means support LD. but the doc say only support  Main, LC and ..., LD is not in. As I do not have any sample encoded LD, who can tell me the actuall capacility of Nero decoder?

pls help, thanks.

Reply #1
libfaad supports LD decoding.

Reply #2
I read the topics u wrote. I should compile the libfaad with the flags LD_DEC if i  want LD supported?  ok, i will  try, but  can  you post  some samples? or tell me how to record the LD samples? pls.

Reply #3
Faad2 supports ER AAC LD decoding. You can download it free from audiocoding.com