IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Mp3 batch editor for adding sound to beginning and end, [TOS #6: moved from General Audio]
itsme2013
post Mar 15 2013, 20:32
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 107239

I am looking for a batch mode editor that will or can add sound to beginning and to end of an mp3 file. Need this to be able to do in batch or bulk mode as the sound files to add would be the same for all files. Any ideas from any who have done this? Which software will do as I want?
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
itsme2013
post Mar 15 2013, 23:49
Post #2

Member No.: 107239

QUOTE (itsme2013 @ Mar 15 2013, 21:32) *
I am looking for a batch mode editor that will or can add sound to beginning and to end of an mp3 file. Need this to be able to do in batch or bulk mode as the sound files to add would be the same for all files. Any ideas from any who have done this? Which software will do as I want?

So nobody has an idea? Anyone? Freeware preferably if it even exists. Seems there are some that do one file at a time but i need to do hundreds and I really do not want to do 1 at a time.
+Quote Post
db1989
post Mar 15 2013, 23:57
Post #3

Group: Super Moderator
Member No.: 32180

So nobody has an idea? Anyone?
Itís been just over three hours since you first posted. Give people a chance to reply, would you? Some people actually do things other than using the internet sometimes. Pointless attention-seeking bumps like this are normally deleted; the only reason I havenít done the same on this occasion is because the same post also contains some additional information about what youíre looking for.
+Quote Post
Ulisses
post Mar 16 2013, 00:13
Post #4

Member No.: 107209

I think that you can try to use ffmpeg with concatenate option. Next you can try to use command line to write simple script and add these files in a loop. Please google for more info.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 18:25