Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [NOT MY RELEASE] Foo_ui_func.dll (Read 9351 times) previous topic - next topic

[NOT MY RELEASE] Foo_ui_func.dll

There seems to be a new Interface:
Func User Interface (foo_ui_func.dll)

I try to find out how it works but the read me is not readable for me. So maybe some of you will find out and maybe give an example config? That would be nice.

Reply #1
Panels UI style crap. Avoid it.

Reply #2
For me it seems to be more like dockable panels because you can load a panel per window. But I don't understand how it works. 

Reply #4
fooGIMP?

Reply #6
Can someone make a good translation of FUI docs please? (Not with services such as Google translation.)

Reply #7
Why don't you do it?

Reply #10
I wonder whether this component could continue existing.
If the answer is yes, I will translate those 3 documents (since I've translated those 3 txt files into Chinese.)

Actually it is FUN CUI~~~
fun crap ui~~
fatally unstable notoriuos crap user interface.
mad messy misanthropist morbid mused

Reply #11
Yes, it is rather unstable, as even the latest beta version has over 200 logged crashes, over 60% of them on different machines. Of course, it may help the developer to have access to all those submitted crash logs to find and fix common crashes, but he may not speak English, and I don't think either Peter or anyone close to the project speaks Japanese, so it may be hard to communicate that information to the developer.

Of course, this is all moot if he has stopped development of his component. It looks like the most recent update was 8 months ago, and that was only a SDK update.