Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Logitech G15 LCD Display Component (Read 186367 times) previous topic - next topic

Logitech G15 LCD Display Component

Reply #100
Can we get the source for that, or is is the same as Ethangar's 0.3a source but with new Foobar SDK?

I just used Ethangar's original source but compiled it with the latest Foobar SDK at the time and also the latest Logitech SDK. Sadly due thieving %^'#$* who stole my computer I don't have the project anymore. But it should be quite easy to recreate again if you so wish.
It is also worth looking at Ectotropics Logitech visualisation foobar component that does the same as this and more which can be found here
Sadly I don't have the time to try and update this project or add features.

Reply #101
Hey all,

I don't really use a G15 anymore, so I haven't updated this in forever. However, since some people still use it, I've gone ahead and recompiled with the latest SDK. Nothing else has changed. I have yet to dig up the G15 and test this, so if anyone could confirm/deny it working, I'd appreciate it.

Component Version 0.3b

Reply #102
Ok, I've confirmed this latest version to work with the newest Foobar2000 in Windows 7 RC1 x64

Reply #103
cool, i didnt know there was a foobar component for the g15 keyboard. thanks!

Reply #104
Not to make myself look stupid or anything, but what do I have to do for this to show up on my lcd?  I put it in the components folder and restarted, etc. and I'm not seeing anything.

Thanks.

Reply #105
Not to make myself look stupid or anything, but what do I have to do for this to show up on my lcd?  I put it in the components folder and restarted, etc. and I'm not seeing anything.

Thanks.

Just make sure you have the latest Logitech G15 drivers, latest Foobar, and latest version of my component and it should work fine. Make sure you're seeing my options in the preferences dialog of Foobar to know the component is in the right place.

Reply #106
Sorry if someone ask but, how can i play/pause when foobar is not active screen? I install the component and it works fine(with lcd) but i cant use keys when foobar is not on top.

Thanks

Reply #107
Sorry if someone ask but, how can i play/pause when foobar is not active screen? I install the component and it works fine(with lcd) but i cant use keys when foobar is not on top.

Thanks

That's not really part of this component, but rather, part of Foobar's general keyboard settings. You just need to go in to foobar's keyboard settings and make sure Play and Pause have "global" checked for their hotkey assignments.

Reply #108
yep, sorry for posting here, i find a tutorial here that explain how bind the keys

Thanks

Reply #109
hi i was in nead of your help to get my ati 5770 to show a on my g15 lcd im currantly useing everest but it wont show it so can you help me please  ..or maybe tell me how to programe it my self ,the g15 that is

Reply #110
Upon request, I recompiled against the 1.0 SDK.

foo_g15lcd 0.3c

Reply #111
Ey guys, thanks for a great forum - long time reader, first time writer. I didnt want to make a whole new post, so Im hijacking this...

My gf got me this Logitech G19 keyboard which i'm really impressed by, and so far I'm loving it. I'm currently looking for a Foobar2k plugin for it, but im striking out, probably because Im using an older version of foobar (v0.8.3). 

First of all, I havent been able to find a single plugin for foobar combined with G19, so I installed some of the G15 plugins. All of those I can find - including the one in this thread - all works with newer versions (which is working on the G19 aswell, tried installing them). But I really like the version Im using, so here goes:

How hard is it to "alter" one of the current plugins to be able to work with my version of foobar2k? Is it anything I can do myself, with pretty much no experience with these plugins? Is it something that is available already, but just isn't "outthere" anymore?

Anyone have an idea, or even better, a solution to my problem?

Kind regards

Cami

Reply #113
How hard is it to "alter" one of the current plugins to be able to work with my version of foobar2k? Is it anything I can do myself, with pretty much no experience with these plugins? Is it something that is available already, but just isn't "outthere" anymore?

Anyone have an idea, or even better, a solution to my problem?

Kind regards

Cami

I don't remember what version of the SDK the original 0.3 version of this component was compiled against, but I think it was higher than 0.8.3. To make it compatible with older versions, I'd need the legacy versions of the SDK. I'm not really sure where I can get those (if it is even possible).

Reply #114
This one is for G19 and G15: http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....showtopic=72720
But also it requires foobar 9.5.2 or greater.
As far as I know it's the only one for G19.

Why not upgrade your foobar?

Yea, I'm trying that one out right now - working fine, text is abit small tho, and I dont get any colors? Have both versions installed atm - but tbh, I'm not really fond of the newest version. I like my old one, compiled to my exact needs, and has been for years

I'm lacking some masstagging abilities, and generally the simple setup appeals to me.

Reply #115
This might be a stupid question but where should I put that .dll file to make that plugin work?