Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Please Help Identify Piano Music (Read 10155 times) previous topic - next topic

Please Help Identify Piano Music

I hope someone out there can tell me the name of this song.

[attachment=5118:unknown.mp3]

Reply #1
Mozart - Sonata No. 11 in A major, K. 331 / I.Andante

Reply #2
Damn... beaten to it. But I will add that this is not as it was originally written but transposed up one octave in the first theme.

Reply #3
Yes, I would add that the third movement from the same opus is also quite famous (Rondo Alla Turca).

Reply #4
Can someone please tell me the songs played in Katzenjammer's showreel? I really would like to get the sheetmusic.

Reply #5
Link? Sample?

Reply #6
Does anyone know the name of this? The music was taken from a skit in SNL when Megan Fox hosted. Thanks

Reply #7
Whoops -- scrap that -- the wrong foobar played -- not sure what happened there.

C.

EDIT - very strange technical glitch 
PC = TAK + LossyWAV  ::  Portable = Opus (130)

Reply #9
Hey did anyone ever find the answer to your question, because I want to know it to?

It is a beautiful piece of music. Thanks

Reply #10
Streaming allowed only in United States. Count me out, then
Error 404; signature server not available.

Reply #11
Does anyone know what the piano music in this video?

Reply #13
I've been stumped on this piece for a few years.

It's in the background of two special features for the Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian DVD. One of those special features was posted on YouTube. The piece actually begins at 2:17 and ends at 3:22. My comment is below the video (andrewehanson). Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjIIL8hhhF4

It's also in the background of an SNL digital short featuring Jane Lynch and Andy Samberg. Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLKsmmZko14

Can someone please, please help me put a title to this beautiful music? Thanks!