Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: The Definitive Custom Buttons Thread (Read 755937 times) previous topic - next topic

The Definitive Custom Buttons Thread

Reply #125

"track info" code is included ...

[attachment=3379:attachment]

Reply #126
IE7 style buttons; unfortunatly only 4 of them, since IE isn't ofcourse a music player so it doesn't have many media-buttons 

All with rollover image.

Get it here
Les mots d'amour...

Reply #127
Just wanted to share these buttons with you, inspired/stolen (  ) from iTunes:

[a href="http://i13.tinypic.com/2rekr46.jpg" target="_blank"]

Reply #128
you have to click on "get file", then type in the word pictured in the generated image

Reply #129
Oh yeah, thanks. I had a bit of a dodgy image generated the first time, and it was hard to tell if there was any text in there at all. I just assumed I had to buy a password or something off them  Got it now though.

Thanks, mac

Reply #130
^ right mouse button on the Buttons > Customize > hit Tools > Load from file > find the .fcd you need.

And if the buttons disappear at all after this ?

Reply #131
Just wanted to share these buttons with you, inspired/stolen (  ) from iTunes:

[a href="http://i13.tinypic.com/2rekr46.jpg" target="_blank"]

Reply #132
Are there any custom button sets compatible with FofR's newest config? Everything I've tried wipes out the buttons.

Reply #134
Are there any custom button sets compatible with FofR's newest config? Everything I've tried wipes out the buttons.

This would be cool, anyone have any that work at all?

thanks

Reply #135
I got it working now. You need to do some massive editing to the code to get some of the larger buttons to work but there are some ones that work out of the box like "thenewblack"

edit - one more stupid question: how do you guys change the color of the volume bar and slider? Does it depend on your windows theme or is there a way not to make it look like ass next to the buttons?

Reply #136
Buttons DefaultUI

As the ColumnsUI-standard-buttons are a bit different from the DefaultUI-standard-buttons, I made a fcb-file with embedded DefaultUI-buttons.
libpng & zlib are neccessary.

[attachment=2475:attachment]
[attachment=2476:attachment]

Your standard buttons have a white background, so on Windows 2000, it doesn't blend with the color scheme. 

So I made another standard button set for all the Win2K users out there (ripped off Foobar 0.9.4.4 standard_ui).
dead link
[attachment=3699:attachment]

Reply #138
seems i never posted this over here, so here it is: http://www.deviantart.com/download/4915696...ons_by_Eri0L.7z

included: fcb files and png files

i didn't do much of the work since i only made MrToNeR buttons (which are inspired by StefanKa's work)
foobar compatible.

Reply #140
Gnome buttons enjoy

[attachment=4580:attachment]

[attachment=4579:attachment]

Reply #141
nm

Reply #142
Hurrrrrr. Designed for use with darker themes. These took about two days of work, due to me finding out that transparency doesn't quite work the way I thought it would. Enjoy! Feedback is welcome. More buttons for more functions are in the works. Kinda.

Download page here.

Used track info panel mod, for the ability to switch images depending on paused/playing.
Code: [Select]
$button($sub($div(%_width%,2),55),0,5,0,100,100,
$if(%isplaying%,$if(%ispaused%,images/Chen/darkplay.png,images/Chen/darkpause.png),images/Chen/darkplay.png),
$if(%isplaying%,$if(%ispaused%,images/Chen/darkplayhover.png,images/Chen/darkpausehover.png),images/Chen/darkplayhover.png),
Play or Pause,)

$button($sub($div(%_width%,2),142),0,44,37,42,25,
images/Chen/darkrewind.png,
images/Chen/darkrewindhover.png,
Previous,)

$button($add($div(%_width%,2),28),0,29,37,42,25,
images/Chen/darkforward.png,
images/Chen/darkforwardhover.png,
Next,)

Reply #143
in fb2k 0.9.5.5 what should be the *.ico default size? can i change the size?
PANIC: CPU 1: Cache Error (unrecoverable - dcache data) Eframe = 0x90000000208cf3b8
NOTICE - cpu 0 didn't dump TLB, may be hung

Reply #144
i am not 100% sure, but i do think it's 16x16, and you can't change that size? I hope that helps, or sheds someone else to give the correct answer.

Reply #145
Hello everyone,

sorry to ask some noob question but it's been almost an hour I'm looking for the answer without being able to find something for sure (I don't know what to believe)...

I understood I must put zlib and libpng in my main directory if I want the fcb to be displayed but what are the latest versions of these dll, and where to find them please ?

Thanks a lot for any help!

Reply #147
Thank you, ActiveThoughts!

Now, I am able to use all the wonderful buttons posted on this thread! Many thanks also to all the people who create and share their buttons!! It's really nice.

Thanks again for your help ActiveThoughts!!

Reply #148
Dernhelm, no problem. Glad everything is working good. Yeah, there are a lot of nice buttons here. take care

Reply #149
Hi there,

errrr, sorry, another noob question... 

What must I do with the png files ?