Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: New fixed MPC WinAmp plugin 0.90c available. (Read 5476 times) previous topic - next topic

New fixed MPC WinAmp plugin 0.90c available.

v0.90c:
    Juha Laaksonheimo

Reply #1
    Hooray!

Reply #2
    Simply great
    \"The true method of knowledge is experiment.\" - William Blake

Reply #3
    Sounds better at 0 dB headroom with (replaygained) mpc files compared to (mp3gained) mp3  files - previously had to use -3 dB setting.

PS: There's still a "bug" of sorts in this plugin. When you set the headroom to 0 dB, then close the configuration window, and then open it again, the headroom slider is all the way across to the left, although the value in the box is still 0.
    Ruse

Reply #4
    Works great.

Question: what is a good headroom setting now?

Reply #5
    I would use 0dB usually.
    Juha Laaksonheimo

Reply #6
    I'd like to know how to set custom languages in the plugin.

(heck, I translated it to Portuguese, and now I can't see if it worked well)

Regards;

Roberto.

Reply #7
    Hey Roberto!

Your Portuguese translation is in there. Can you see it?

Edit: Ha, we posted at the same time. I can't see my Dutch (=Netherlands) translation either

Reply #8
    Edit: Ha, we posted at the same time. I can't see my Dutch (=Netherlands) translation either  

LOL 

Maybe Frank can help us?

Reply #9
    Maybe Frank can help us?
    Don't think so. He's a Unix man. Maybe zZzZzZz has an idea? BTW did you try a Portuguese language pack for Winamp? I did try a Dutch language pack. But it is only available for Winamp 2.6x. Using Winamp 2.60 with the Dutch language pack I can't see the Dutch language in the new MPC plugin.

Reply #10
    Yes, I tried, but didn't work.

Reply #11
    Roberto,

I think the language must be chosen at compile time. The new code (0.90d) is available from Frank's site. You can choose the language in the file language.h. But when I try to compile a Portuguese or a Dutch version I get errors. English and German versions do compile without errors.

Reply #12
    Originally posted by Speek
    Roberto,

I think the language must be chosen at compile time. The new code (0.90d) is available from Frank's site. You can choose the language in the file language.h. But when I try to compile a Portuguese or a Dutch version I get errors. English and German versions do compile without errors.

Yeah... I've tried to compile it with MSVC6, and gave me errors too.
    Well, if you manage to compile it in Portuguese, please send me a copy.

Regards;

Roberto.

Reply #13
    hi folks,

yes, ou have to choose the language before compilation. maybe i'll work on a version to change the language during runtime...
    the dutch and the portuguese version won't compile, because there are some '#defines' missing. you will simply have to fill the missing texts (in un-commented in language.h) and recompile...

regards,
    andree