IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Hydrogenaudio Forum Rules

- No Warez. This includes warez links, cracks and/or requests for help in getting illegal software or copyrighted music tracks!
- No Spamming or Trolling on the boards, this includes useless posts, trying to only increase post count or trying to deliberately create a flame war.
- No Hateful or Disrespectful posts. This includes: bashing, name-calling or insults directed at a board member.
- Click here for complete Hydrogenaudio Terms of Service

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Who wants to start a demo-group?, Music/scripting
Haf
post Feb 26 2011, 08:37
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 88448

Hi all! You may not know me so much but I am asking if anyone got some free time and want to start a demo-group.

A demo-group is a group with a team that makes music and visual-programming with C#, Java, Flash, 3D softwares and so on.
I just startet a website called http://www.geekarea.org wich the team can use for showing of the work smile.gif. I make
music with the software Propellerheads Reason 5, so I can take the music part. Chiptune-style music is always cool for these kind of things smile.gif.

If anyone think this would be cool then reply in this post and maybe we kan try to start a demo-group. This can be a great idea
to get to know each other here on the forum too!

This post has been edited by Haf: Feb 26 2011, 08:38
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mudlord
post Apr 28 2011, 05:13
Post #2

Group: Developer (Donating)
Member No.: 49165

Sounds nice.

I am working on and off on a cracktro or demo. Did a entire demo engine, complete with texture generators, own custom file format, etc...
I only want to be in a demo group when I am skilled enough or artistic enough with my demomaking skills. Skills like design for one....

I can code, but I suck at design. Go figure....
+Quote Post
polemon
post Oct 27 2011, 06:04
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 68578

A friend of mine tried to drag me into the demoscene. But I kinda never got into it, really. He's doing his demos on a vintage C64. They're nice and all, but I just don't see myself doing those demos. I did a demo for my VT220, but that's totally different. Well, there's little demos for Linux, most run on windows. There's wild compos, for weird devices, like cellphones, MP3 players or Game Boys. I may look into that. Right now, I'm kinda interested into building my own ILDA laser, this will be probably the only platform for which I'll be doing demos...

--------------------
-EOF-
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd December 2014 - 06:26