Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Is there such a thing as a do-not-synch list? (Read 893 times) previous topic - next topic

Is there such a thing as a do-not-synch list?

Hello
Am just starting to use foobar (plus rockbox) in preference to iTunes (which has become increasingly irritating to me!).

Unfortunately library has grown to the point where I can no longer just synch everything, as ipod is nearly full.

I realise I can have a playlist and synch that, but that's less than ideal, for various reasons.  What I would prefer is something akin to iTunes's "checkboxes" where you tell it to ignore certain tracks.  An anti-playlist would do the job - "synch everything except what is on this playlist".

Is there any way of accomplishing that in foobar?  Thanks for any hints or suggestions.

(I'm a complete newbie, still getting the hang of foobar).