Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Columns UI appearance (Read 3289142 times) previous topic - next topic

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1725
i've spent the last few days verifying my CD rips against the accuraterip database with cue tools and writing the info to my file tags.

might you still have this skin to share please

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1726
sorry but 4 months is a long time and i don't have that layout anymore. i'm now using the default UI and unfortunately, i never keep backups of my old stuff - i just move on.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1727
mine.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1728
- MY MOST RECENT UPDATE -

[Here's my updated configuration, which I named CANDY-EYE.
Why? There are 3 main reasons I chose this config.
First, I really, really, really, really, really, really…, really hate configs with high contrast colors like everything in black and white or really dark backgrounds with gleaming sparkly elements, which is extremely hurtful to your eyes.
Second, another thing I personally do not appreciate, is having to click on tabs all the time for whatever reason. So, I reduced the amount of tabs to absolute minimum, keeping almost everything on the same “window”. In a nutshell: simple, practical and efficient, at least for me!
Third, absolutely no programming and scripting skills required!

(PS: All the captions are custom titles in Portuguese.)]

My updated foo_title, which I did from scratch.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1729
FB2K 1.1.8 + CUI 0.3.8.8 + PSS 0.3.8.3
Got tired of my previous all black and grey config, made something lighter. Almost everything is binded to hotkeys, so player window is very simple

Shine from the inside to light up the dark night.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1730
first try for ~5 years, i'm happy with it:

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1731
Where is the Edit Button, am i blind?

Nm, now with windows theme and the whole Desktop:

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1732
Unless you're in a special user group, the ability to edit a post expires after a short while to avoid confusion when old posts are edited and to combat griefing.
To keep the thread on topic, here's one of my Columns looks:
Stay sane, exile.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1734
Decalicatan_Decalicatan : Wow! Would you mind sharing your config? Thanks!

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1736
Hi.
Is there any way to display datas, buttons (or perhaps seekbar, volumebar, playlist) ON the cover image? If it possible, then with which plugin, in what way?
I want a big cover image, and almost anything would be on it. A player within a cover, and not a cover within a player.
Thanks.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1738
Evolution of my configuration, which I named CANDY-EYE.

Why did I chose this configuration?
There are 3 main reasons.
First, I really, really, really, really, really, really…, really hate configs with high contrast colors like everything in black and white or really dark backgrounds with gleaming sparkly elements, which is extremely hurtful to your eyes.
Second, another thing I personally do not appreciate, is having to click on tabs all the time for whatever reason. So, I reduced the amount of tabs to absolute minimum, keeping almost everything on the same “window”. In a nutshell: simple, practical and efficient, at least for me!
Third, absolutely no programming and scripting skills required!

- #1 -

- #2 -

- #3 -

- #4 - (MY MOST RECENT UPDATE)

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1740
Got tired of my previous all black and grey config, made something lighter. Almost everything is binded to hotkeys, so player window is very simple

Any chance of sharing this? Also what is PSS?

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1741

PSS = Panel Stack Splitter : http://wiki.hydrogenaudio.org/index.php?ti...nel_splitter%29

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1742

PSS = Panel Stack Splitter.
Sharing is a bit complicated because I don't really know how to export PSS settings and some other stuff. I could e-mail you the whole installation, it's portable but you'll have to find and install some fonts I used. If interested, please send me your e-mail address via PM
Shine from the inside to light up the dark night.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1743

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1744
Some minor tweaks from my previous version, in my brand new Windows 7 Ultimate. Microsoft's best desktop OS ever!

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1747

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1748
is that placebo VS for windows 7? i'm sure there are versions with dark scrollbars. you can hide the column headers in the playlist as well.