Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How can I convert my CDs with the latest LAME? (Read 6755 times) previous topic - next topic

How can I convert my CDs with the latest LAME?

So basically as the title suggests I was wondering how I could convert my CDs with LAME preferably the latest version. If anyone could let me know how I could do that that would be greatly appreciated.

Reply #2
So all I need is the Exact Audio Software and then I follow the rest of the instructions from there?

Reply #8
XLD is the best ripper on Mac OS X period.

Reply #9
Would EAC work with a Mac?
EAC does not work.
It can.
So does EAC work with MAC or not???
One question mark would have sufficed. As implied by my previous link, it may well work via Wine on OS X, e.g. the version thereof provided by Wineskin.

But my guess is that you are better to choose something simpler, at least to begin with. XLD should be ideal.

Reply #10
Thanks for the input guys, XLD it is.