Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Seaching for a cd changer and ripper, A fast way to rip 1700 cd's
spankygage
post Feb 28 2004, 14:10
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 12161

'm new to ripping MP3's . I have over 1700 audio cd's that I would like rip to my hard drive and gather cddb info, but this will take a very long time. Is there any way to rip several cds at once or at the very least load 50 -100 cd's into a changer and walk away until the ripping is complete.

I have looked at RipDigital, but the posting on this service at this site have not been very favorable. I have looked a few high end audio products that allows the user to connect a audio changer to the media recoding device but these devices go for nearly $4K.

Is there any other audo device/ software out there that might allow for mass ripping? What do radio stations use?
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Joseph
post May 25 2005, 05:47
Post #2

Group: Members (Donating)
Member No.: 5871

RipDigital.com has improved quite a bit now. They now use FedEx and they send you all the packing materials and include insurance. They also now allow you to send in custom encoding options IE: AAC, WMA, FLAC, AIFF, OGG, MPC, LAME MP3 ect. They will even preload all your cd's to a brand new iPod if you want! I used their service to to rip 185 CD's to Lame 3.96 --alt-preset standard
+Quote Post
chrismorace
post Jun 15 2005, 03:00
Post #3

Group: Members (Donating)
Member No.: 22257

QUOTE (Joseph @ May 24 2005, 09:47 PM)
RipDigital.com has improved quite a bit now.  They now use FedEx and they send you all the packing materials and include insurance.  They also now allow you to send in custom encoding options IE: AAC, WMA, FLAC, AIFF, OGG, MPC, LAME MP3 ect.  They will even preload all your cd's to a brand new iPod if you want!  I used their service to to rip 185 CD's to Lame 3.96 --alt-preset standard

My company, Awaken (www.awaken.com) offers this service as well. You'll find our prices are extremely competitive when compared to similar services. Our prices include:

- FedEx Shipping
- Insurance for the CD collection the entire time it is outside of your possession
- Professional CD repair
- DVD Backup of your digital library
- Tagging w/ Folder Art
- Free NAS/Hard Drive/iPod loading

We also have options for purchasing storage, iPods, binders, and even jewel case recycling.

We'd love to do a great job for you. You can contact me directly at cmorace@awaken.com or call us at 877-385-2076.

Cheers,

Chris
+Quote Post
kl33per
post Jun 15 2005, 04:14
Post #4

A/V Moderator

Group: Members
Member No.: 7078

Alternatively, if you have lots of money you can invest in the Pioneer DRM-7000, a multi-disc, multi-drive automatic CD changer. Can have between 370-720 discs, and 2-16 drives. 720 discs is approximately 3TB using single-layer DVD-R/RW's.

--------------------
www.sessions.com.au - Sessions Entertainment
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 17:03