Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_dsp_soundtouch (Read 151819 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_dsp_soundtouch

* READ the dependency requirements in the component post in my blog before downloading *

Version 0.1

Download

foo_dsp_soundtouch

Reply #1
"Failed to load DLL: foo_dsp_soundtouch.dll
Reason: This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem."

foo_dsp_soundtouch

Reply #2
Works well here (foobar 0.9.2)
thank you for your hard work.

foo_dsp_soundtouch

Reply #3
confirmed to work fine. thanks!

foo_dsp_soundtouch

Reply #4
pardon my ignorance, but what does this dsp plugin do?

foo_dsp_soundtouch

Reply #5
Awesome!  Acropolis, you're the man

foo_dsp_soundtouch

Reply #6
foobar 0.9.2!?!?!?

Well it doesn't work with 0.9. 

Where's the update notifier plug-in?  Or is it a setting in the Prefs somewheres?

I've had to go back to using, yuck, Winamp to slow down and speed up - it's interesting what you can do with video, too...if a movie's paced too slow you can make it seem like the Three Stooges!

foo_dsp_soundtouch

Reply #7
"Failed to load DLL: foo_dsp_soundtouch.dll
Reason: This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem."

Same here with foo .9.2

foo_dsp_soundtouch

Reply #8
0.9.2 ain't workin' for me either.  Do we need to reboot?  I've Win XP, AMD 1.8Mhz.

foo_dsp_soundtouch

Reply #9
all of my plugins need the VC8 Runtimes libraries, and probably the .NET framework too (I'm not sure though, as it is installed with VS2005).

foo_dsp_soundtouch

Reply #10
all of my plugins need the VC8 Runtimes libraries, and probably the .NET framework too (I'm not sure though, as it is installed with VS2005).

Ah, that might be it. Windows was giving me one hell of a time so I uninstalled visual studio and .net. I'll try again later.

foo_dsp_soundtouch

Reply #11

OK, what in God's name are VC8 Runtimes libraries, and how in God's name do I install them?  I Googled it like a good user and the results indicate something way beyond me.
VS2005 I see has the .NET framework at Here.  This stuff free?  I've an old version of XP, nothing much updated.

foo_dsp_soundtouch

Reply #12
After installing the 2.0 .NET framework, the plugin has worked like a charm

much thanks

foo_dsp_soundtouch

Reply #13
I don't have .NET framework installed, and it's working great here. Using XP and 0.9.2.

Maybe I have those "VC8 Runtimes libraries", I don't know.

foo_dsp_soundtouch

Reply #14
ok, so it just needs the vc8 runtime.
here's the link

foo_dsp_soundtouch

Reply #15
Ah, now it's running good.
Is there a way to get it out on the toolbars, or in a floating window?

foo_dsp_soundtouch

Reply #16
Works fine on my 0.9.2. Thanks alot!

foo_dsp_soundtouch

Reply #17
Hmmm good o' pitch & tempo. I don't yet know where I will use it, but definitely good to have it around! thx.

foo_dsp_soundtouch

Reply #18
.NET Framework 2.0 include the msvc8 (2005) runtime so if you need .NET 2.0 (e.g. foo_prettypop or other apps) then install .NET Framework 2.0 otherwise install the msvc8 runtime is enough.

foo_dsp_soundtouch

Reply #19
Code: [Select]
 Failed to load DLL: foo_dsp_soundtouch.dll
Reason: Not a valid Win32 application.

foo_dsp_soundtouch

Reply #20
Is there a way to make the Soundtouch settings more easily accessible? That is, can I add them to the toolbar or to the right click menu or something, so I don't have to go through "File | Preferences | DSP manager | SoundTouch | Configure Selected" every time I want to adjust the speed and/or pitch?

Thanks!

foo_dsp_soundtouch

Reply #21
Is there a way to make the Soundtouch settings more easily accessible? That is, can I add them to the toolbar or to the right click menu or something, so I don't have to go through "File | Preferences | DSP manager | SoundTouch | Configure Selected" every time I want to adjust the speed and/or pitch?

Thanks!

probably yes. but I have to check the sdk to see.
if it is possible, I will write a new component to let user right click and have the popup menu added all the in use dsp, and to configure them. It is indeed useful.

foo_dsp_soundtouch

Reply #22
Thanks for looking into it!

foo_dsp_soundtouch

Reply #23
Is there a way to get some (easy understandable) information about the options ...??
(I experimented a little, but in Fact didnt know what I was doing with "Pitch", "Rate", etc.)

.THNX.

foo_dsp_soundtouch

Reply #24
Is there a way to get some (easy understandable) information about the options ...??
(I experimented a little, but in Fact didnt know what I was doing with "Pitch", "Rate", etc.)

.THNX.

changing the pitch is changing the key of the music
changing the tempo is changing the speed of the music
changing the rate is quite hard to explain, it is basically changing the sample rate.
I don't know how to explain the anti-alias filter....